Tuesday, December 27, 2011

enough is enough

Assalamualaikum . Bismillahirrahmanirrahim .
I guess it's time to let over all of it .
just forget everything about relationship . enough is enough .
 be the person who can be strong and stand up for themselves .
I just want to focus on schools and on my studies after this .
Like one of my teacher had realize me about that .
hmm .No more excuses . No more interference .

my determination :
Dear 2012 and after that:
I wanna be a strong girl that can accepts with an open heart
what's everyone saying about me before.
I wanna be an honest person and even better than before.
I wanna continue my studies .
Last . I wanna follow the good things from God that always wants us to do that .
Insya-Allah , Amin .
And I hope all's well ends well . :')
Wassalam .